- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia in the Raw (or whatever Stevia you like)
- Blend or beat together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- You’ll make two pancakes, so heat up a non-stick pan or skillet with butter or coconut oil on medium-high.
- Make them just like you would normal pancakes. Try to cook it most of the way on one side and then flip!
- Top with butter and/or a sugar-free maple syrup (check your labels, they aren’t all created equal!)
Okay, there it is! I hope you find some time to play with this and figure out what makes you do the Pancake Dance! Good for you and good for your body!
#ketoliving #ketopancakes #lowcarbliving #lchf #wickedstuff #highfat #goodfoodforyourbody #rhondahunt #saturdaystable #fossilfueltable #voodoobarbelle